Wednesday 23 January 2013

Products I want to try

Hello lovelies!

A very simple little post tonight as it is quite late and I just thought I'd pop a little list of things I wish to try ASAP. If you've tried any, do let me know - recommend? Hate? Comment anywho :)

1. Max Factor 3 in 1 Foundation....
   Supposedly full coverage, concealer, primer and foundation all in one. Sounds perfect on paper - but is it?


2. Elnett Heat Protectant Styling spray
   Caters for waves, volume or simply protection. Looks fancy.



3. Topshop Nail Polish
   I have STILL yet to try these, but the colour selection looks insaaaaane! Exciting.




...



So if any of you lovely readers have tried these products, or even something similar, do let me know. The foundation is most definitely on the top of my To Do list :)


Ciao for now!


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment