Wednesday 5 January 2011

Vaseline... in a tube?!

Hey everyone!
   How are you all doing? I've had a pretty intense day today, work was finally done! For anyone who doesn't understand, by work, I mean revision! I DID SOME. So proud of myself!
So I was reading, writing notes etc etc etc learning etc etc etc
when I opened my drawer to get my good old Vaseline, when I remembered hey, I bought the one in the tube a few weeks ago!
The excitement of putting this stuff on never leaves. Honestly. I mean, it's Vaseline in a tube!! It smells just like Vaseline... it says the legendary "Vaseline" on it, simple and classic :')
HOWEVER, it is not really like Vaseline at all. It does nourish the lips making them soft and smooth, but it isn't like a gel or jelly the way Vaseline it. It is almost white in colour, resembling an every day chap stick!

(they are so beautiful and exciting looking! I have the green one - Aloe Vera!)

So yes, overall I really do enjoy these little sticks of fun. They do smooth out my lips wonderfully and I especially love to use them before applying lipstick or any lip colour because the usual Vaseline, I feel, would make the surface of my lips too slippery and shiny for a good application of lip stick afterwards!
The down side of these - don't apply too much at once, especially if your lips are verrrry dry. I have noticed sometimes it doesn't soak in too well on a very chapped lip day... so you just end up with this white balm stuck onto random corners of the mouth - eeeek


Anyways, enjoy the rest of your evenings :)
thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment