Sunday 29 May 2011

Review Part 1: Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Hi lovelies!
Today is going to be a very simple post. Basically, I have items in my makeup bag that I have not yet reviewed (oooh how exciting !)
These aren't everyday items - I kind of figured that if I did a review on my every day makeup products... it would kind of be like repeating myself, because a lot of them I have already mentioned - a lot!
So I thought for a change, I would review some random things I have to my makeup collection's name. Some of these I do use much more often than others, some are just there for funsies. I am also going to do this post in stages. The picture below is the items I picked and I will be reviewing over the upcoming days (I thought to do them all in one post would be too much reading for you little dumplings!) So here we go with the first one: Revlon Foundation.
ENJOY   ♥


♥Revlon Colorstay Foundation
♥Rimmel Lipstick Vintage Pink
♥Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner Black
♥Clinique eye Quad plum seduction
♥Natural Collection blusher Dusky Pink
♥No7 eyeliner Turqouise


♥Revlon Colorstay Foundation


This is the Combination/Oily skin version
In the colour Natural Beige
I do like this foundation but I also fully hate it... I'll tell you why:
Basically it's coverage is really good and once it's applied it is mattifying and flawless.
However - this colour is a little too light for me and even worse, when it dries it turns to an awfully salmony pink colour... nasty. I prefer yellow undertones rather than pink.
Also, the application is very difficult. It dries SO fast - feels really strange trying to blend it with your hands.
It also smells awful - like paint. Doesn't feel very nice on the skin because of this and I noticed I got a lot more spots after wearing it for a week.
So, it's been sitting in my makeup bag untouched for a very long time :'(


 Keep your eyes peeled for the continuation of this post if you are interested in seeing reviews on the other products mentioned.

For now,

Adios :)


x x x


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've just started out with blogging too! I've followed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo thankyou lotsies! it means a lot :) I'll follow you back :) x

    ReplyDelete