Friday 8 July 2011

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Very Volume Hairspray: Review

Hi everyone :)
Hope you're all having a good day so far!
I seem to be doing a lot of review posts lately.. I'm not sure why? I guess it's just cause I've bought a lot of bits and pieces recently that I kind of feel I have to review! I could always just do a haul post.. but I'd rather show you what I've bought by telling you if I recommend it... you see? :)
Anyways I hope it's not getting tooooo boring..


So this is Elnett hairspray - the volumising one
I've heard SO much about Elnett hairsprays; all of them seem to be the holy grail. Everyone's using them in tutorials, it's always mentioned in magazines, all the stylists, professional what ever are using it....
Well...
I was terribly disappointed :(
I have to say I will not be repurchasing this again. I only bought it recently and it's nearly finished because I have to keep spray-spray-spraying my hair in order to hold it. Even after spraying basically a whole can, it doesn't hold one bit!
I like how it isn't sticky - it's really a light hairspray which is good if it would hold my hair!!
I also think it works pretty well if you spray it into the roots for a bit of volume... yes just a bit, it's nothing WAOW amazing..
For holding? I have to say 1/5. It's just really bad and I hated it. The first time I properly used it was for a night out - curled my hair, was trying to push my grown out fringe back and spray it back there so it would stay out of my face. This was the night I practically used the whole can... and my curls fell very fast and my fringe flopped into my eyes.
Errrrk, not good.

Have you tried this Hairspray? Because I'm thinking, maybe it's because this one is "volume" and not "extra hold" or something.. perhaps if I tried a "holding" Elnett hairspray, I'd love it? Who knows!

Anyway, I really don't like this :( Boooo!

Chat soon!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment