Saturday 21 May 2011

Miserable blawblawblaw

Hi loveys :)
I was sitting at my windowsill in the Kitchen earlier, gazing outside to the grey, gloomy rain like a big old saddo. Then I thought "BLAWWW! let us blog then shall we?" So here I am. Blogging. (exciting stuff...)
It really is horrible outside. It's been raining non-stop since I awoke and it is now 5pm. It's a saturday, and JUST because I'm feeling so gloomy, I'm going to treat myself to a dirty take away tonight. I don't even feel guilty...

I'm also rather bored. I tend to be in my house a lot, which has made me even more determined to get this driving stuff on the rooooad! (literally... see what I done there?)
Maybe some of you know... or none of you... have I mentioned this? Well basically I'm 17, the age to start driving. I always thought the legal age was 18, but this new trend just kind of erupted and now loads of people in my year are drivers, or are on their way to driving.
So I strutted in bravely to the post office and was like "YOU, GIRL AT THE COUNTER, gimme a Provisional form, snapsnap." (really it was more like "Hiya, can I get a provisional driving licence form please?" But hey, I thought I sounded more wicked the first time...
So anyway I got that and filled it all in. Seeing as my passport photo is so greasy and disgusting (I walked into the shop thinking I'd have time to touch up my face, but the guy was like YEAH we do photos.... and BAM! Took my picture as quick as lightening) so yeah, as my passport one was rather bokey, I thought I'd go get another.
So that's what I did yesterday. (This is all very independent and new for me kids, please just bear with me!) I firstly went to the toilets in the shopping centre, gave my hair a bit of a spruce, powdered my shiny face and added some eyeliner, then popped to Boots and added some Bourjois blusher (WHICH IS AWESOME! It turned out all lovely in the photo).
Then I headed to snappy-snaps to get this dreaded photo. Luckily it was a girl who took it for me, obviously realising how awkward I was and how "right" I wanted the photo to look..so she took about 3 until I was pleased. I also ended up having to take off my gleeks... bonus in some ways, not-so-bonus in other ways.. (I realised, I kind of have a lazy eye without my gleeks? LOL)

So that was yesterdays antics. Now I just need to post away the form, get my provisional and get lessons started! My lovely parents have offered to help me out with money for lessons as I am STILL unemployed (no one wants me!!)
Thankyou parents. *mwah*

Emm.. I think that's about all for now. I just got bored from revising and angry at the rain. MISERABLE BLAWBLAWBLAW.


Anyways, thankyou for reading duckies and enjoy your evening. I know I will.. me and my filthy chinese all curled up together - LOVE AFFAIR.





Au revoir!

l♥ve

x x x

1 comment: