Tuesday 19 July 2011

Liqueur Lipstick!

Hi guyssss!
How yo doin'? I'll start with a brief complaint; I am having the bloody worst day ever. I have done nothing. I am bored to the ceiling.. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!! Literally, my mind is going ...mad. But I'm going out tomorrow, and the next night so hopefully I'll be a little more sane :)
Fiddling around with my fonts, I realise none of the fancy ones work any more? I am very saddened! So right now I'm having to stick to plain old "Georgia" font.. which I don't think suits my blog very nicely.. :( Boooo! Hopefully they'll fix this soon :)

I'm posting a little review here, of a lipstick I am loving: Sleek lippy in the colour "Liqueur"




I went a little bit photo mad this time.. and once again, the swatch barely helps!
I really love this lippy :) It's like.. a nudey pink colour? It goes on real nice and smooth and creamy and I think the colour could suit just about anyone.
You could enhance it's pink tones by putting ontop a more pink shaded lipgloss, or make it more nude by adding a nude gloss. I really love it, it's packaging too is so cute and tiny :) Overall a great little everyday lipstick

Chat soon beauties!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment