Thursday 26 May 2011

Coming out of the Shell

Hi duckies!
Today will be a random post as I am feeling rather free and well, random!
I had an exam today maybe that's why. So I'm technically FREE for now..... It feels rather nice.
Today made me discover things. The people who matter and the people who really don't. I realised, maybe people won't show their regret for losing you but sometimes, you can just sense it. (not being big headed or anything....)
I guess I'm in a mind set right now where I'm like NO.. no it's too late. Whatever, I don't need you anymore.
I guess this is a nice feeling.. to feel superior somewhat.

Also, I feel like I'm out of my shell more. I get times like these occasionally, and I know they can just disappear but it's a lovely feeling to have, even if it only lasts a short while :) To feel as though you are being yourself and those around you really appreciate your presence and adore your company..

I pretty much just liked today :)

Did you enjoy your day?

Ciao ciao readers!


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment