Monday 4 July 2011

Sure "motion sense" Anti Perspirant Review

Hi everyone!
   I'll start off with a quick apology for my awful rambling post yesterday.. yeah, awkward haha. Well today's awfully windy but we're going to just screw it and have a BBQ anyway. Yays!


So I thought I'd give you another review, this time for a deodorant/anti perspirant I bought weeks ago and have had a good try with it to see if it's any good...

Mine appears to be in the scent "pure" (the pink one!)
I had this sure deodorant before.. but they seem to have updated it to this "motion sense" one.. and changed the old packaging. I will warn you, the first thing I noticed was how.. how shall I say it.. fumy this was. It was just really gassy or something. If you're asthmatic - beware!!! I tend to spray this under my arms in a corner of my room, and then leg it over to the other corner, because honestly if I don't, this stuff jumps down my lungs and I have a coughing fit. It's rather mad! That's one thing I don't really like...
The anti perspirant itself is pretty good, I've been a Sure gal for most of my deodorant wearing years, I've tried other brands but always return to Sure! To me, there is no deodorant I have tried that works completely and totally baffles me. So yeah this works, but there are times that I still get little underarm wet patches.... *GAH awkward embarrassing confession right there!!*
So yeah, overall a fairly good deodorant - I didn't notice when I ran or walked or moved that there were any changes... so this "motion sense" I will keep putting in inverted commas :) hehe

Have you tried a holy grail deodorant/anti perspirant???
Let me know ! :)



" Ciao Ciao for now "
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment