Monday 23 May 2011

Freakin' hurricane

There isn't actually a hurricane..
(Hi by the way!)
But yes, THE WIND TODAY IS ABSO CRAZY!! Our trampoline flipped. When the trampoline flips you just know something odd is occurring. Also, the shed with all the carwash stuffs in it like, blew open. And now there are sponges and towels and bottles of soapy car stuff flying around my garden.
What a fabulous way to start the day I say!

On the plus side - IT'S A SUNNY STORM. Not often you get a sunny storm...

Another little thing just to pop in here - worst sleep ever last night (because of the storm) but also because I watched Orphan for the very first time. Have you seen it? It's... mental. I have to applaud Isabelle Fuhrman though - this girl is 14 and she plays a 33 year old woman who is pretending to be 9. Confusing right? I usually hate scary/thrillers all together, but the story line of Orphan is actually quite chilling and interesting - hence why I actually sat through a scary film!! Haven't done that since about...3 years ago. haha

That's about all. Just a quick post to say Hi and explain what's been happening!

I will most likely post again today  -  apologies if you are sick of seeing me on your little blogger feed :)
Every time I have a break from revision, I BLOG :)



Ciao & ♥ love

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment