Friday 25 February 2011

Review: Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 700Heartbeat

Hi beauties :)
   Today I popped into town just to get some bits so I thought I would review one of those which was Rimmel's Vinyl gloss in a beautiful colour - heartbeat.
I really wanted a lipgloss that I would buy and use for everyday use - night or day.
I bought my sister a Revlon gloss in "Nude Lustre" and had a little try of it myself on Christmas day and LOVED it.. it's a lovely nude darkish pink colour and compliments any lips I think :)
So I was purposely on the hunt to find a cheaper option and came across Rimmel's



(experimenting with lighting! Bad swatches, SORRY! Couldn't get a good one of it on my lips... hope this helps somewhat!)

I must say, I am very happy with my matching skills because this lipgloss really is very similar to revlon's Nude Lustre, but even better - IT SMELLS AMAZING!!
it is like a fruity/chocolatey/vanilla scent? so random for a lipgloss, I love it :)

So far so very very good! Great deal as well at just £4.99 compared to a more pricey revlon
Happy Happy customer :)

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel glosses too, this is a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pllleaaaase swatch this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have taken 2 pictures and trying desperately to upload them... but it's taking a rather long time and failing :(
    I will try my bestest! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete