Monday 30 May 2011

Review Part 2: Rimmel Vintage pink lipstick

HI GALS.
Okay, so here is the second part of that big random review post I'll be doing. Quick update first: just home from a day out in town and bought nothing - FAILURE!!! aaaand, I'm a little addicted to twitter now. Just a little. anyways, here is Rimmel's vintage pink lippppyy


♥ Rimmel Vintage Pink Lipstick



LOL, the blue swatch is for another product... bit dodgey of a photo I know but just look at the pink LOL.
This lipstick goes on lovely and smoothly! It really is a yummy texture.
The colour is very intense and goes on lovely also.
I'd describe it as well.. vintage pink! Not your usual pink. Kind of rustic looking, plumby/purpley almost. It's a very cool colour.
really shows up well on lips too, I like to pat this on a little and then put any gloss over it. Looks good :)

I basically laaaav it :)


CIAO CIAO

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment