Monday 2 July 2012

Garnier Summer Body Gradual Tan

Hii duckies!
On to my second review of a few to come, a product I've been using for about.... hmm.. roughly a few months? I do like my gradual tan - not the sort of person who would put this on for daily use however! I'm fairly tanned myself, it hasn't been extended to its full natural advantage though, due to crap UK weather!

I use gradual tan for nights out instead of instant fake tan, simply because I hate the mess of instant fake tan and the fact that it can run off in the rain etc. Before this, I used to get the L'Oreal gradual tan, or use my mum's Dove one, but bought this in Boots one day whilst on the phone to my sister who recommended it, plus it was pretty cheap compared to the others, (£3-£5 as opposed to £7-£10).
It's really really great - I love it!
The smell takes a bit to get used to, just fruity apricot/peach... I'm not a great fan of orangey/apricotty/peachy smells if you know what I mean, so this isn't the greatest scent if you're like me! But hey, it beats the usual characteristic 'tan' smell, right?
It goes on really smooth and something I noticed in comparison to the L'Oreal one, was that it dries soooo fast! Brilliant if your slapping it on late before bed for the next day/night out, (something I'm usually doing!)
It goes on very even and smooth, a thin layer goes a long way! (on me anyway, being someone who is pretty warm toned in skin anyway).
Problem - the colour itself. I've got used to it, actually I quite like it. But in comparison to your friends' tans on a night out... hmm you may notice it's a little orange? Personally, I feel that makes it sun kissed and more natural. There's something I detest about the instant tan "brown" sort of colour, orange is more... skin coloured? None of us are chocolate brown unless you are that race.. if you get what I mean? So to me the colour epitomises "sun kissed" - really its very nice, do give it a go and don't be put off by my "orange" statement! :)

Overall, I love it, and will defo repurchase! :)

Ciao for nowwwwwww

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment